7551 Metro Center Drive, Austin, Texas
- 345,600 sf two-story office/R&D project, located in the Met Center business park in Southeast Austin, Texas.
- Strong location just 3 miles from Oracle’s new 550,000 square foot campus, 5 miles from Tesla’s 1.1 billion, 2,100-acre plant development and 2 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
- Nearby access points, US 71 and US 183, are completing a 12-lane widening which will significantly reduce commute times.
- The Met Center business park has excellent access to power – two electric substations and underground dual-feed fiber – which reduces risk of downtime and power outages.
- Aside from Oracle and Tesla, the submarket has also attracted Amazon, General Motors, Progressive, Digital Realty, Data Foundry, Waste Management, and Centene.
- Property purchased at a significant discount to replacement cost.