7301 Metro Center Drive, Austin, Texas
- Single-story, 257,600 sf office/R&D/data center located in the Met Center business park in Southeast Austin, Texas.
- Project was constructed in 2001 and features large floor plates, abundant parking, and data center capabilities
- Fully occupied by the Progressive Corporation and Cogent Communications.
- Strong location just 3 miles from Oracle’s new 550,000 square foot campus, 5 miles from Tesla’s 1.1 billion, 2,100-acre plant development and 2 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
- Located near the junction of US-71 and US-183, which is completing a 12-lane widening, the business park allows easy access on less congested routes to all parts of the city.
- Aside from Oracle and Tesla, the submarket has also attracted Amazon, General Motors, PPD, Digital Realty, Data Foundry, and Centene.
- Property purchased at a significant discount to replacement cost.