650 Clyde Court Mountain View, CA
- 34,606 SF Office / R&D asset in Mountain View, CA, one of Silicon Valley’s strongest submarkets.
- Purchased vacant from owner-user.
- Located directly across from newly-constructed 385,000 SF Samsung Research America campus.
- Mountain View is at 3.8% vacancy for R&D buildings on a 14M SF base.
- Mountain View is dominated by major credit tenants in the technology industry including Google, LinkedIn, Intuit, Synopsis, Symantec, Samsung, Microsoft.
- Purchased the property at approximately 55% of replacement cost.
- Well located with central freeway access and light rail access.
- Graymark executed an exterior and interior renovation and sold the project to a global technology company in May 2019.