1365-1385 NW Amberglen, 20420-20460 NW Von Neumann Hillsboro, OR
- 210,496 SF, comprised of 4 single story, creative office/R&D buildings in Hillsboro, OR (suburban Portland), known as “Silicon Forest” and home to a number of tech and creative users.
- 100% leased at 25% below market rents, with 4-5 year remaining lease term.
- Credit tenancy – Nike (50%) Colombia Sportswear (13%) and IBM (12%).
- Purchase price of $160 psf is approximately 65% of replacement cost.
- Double digit leveraged cash flow yields.
- Portland provides an educated, tech-savvy workforce with cost of living significantly below the West Coast tech hubs in the Bay Area, Los Angeles and Seattle.
- Upon lease maturity, Graymark expects to roll rents to market.