1050 East Meadow Circle, Palo Alto, CA
- 44,000 SF, two story Life Science/R&D conversion property located in Palo Alto, CA.
- 100% leased to Maxar Techonologies, a space technology company
- Central location 4 miles from Stanford University and with direct access to Highway 101.
- Construction of a new bicycle and pedestrian overcrossing over Highway 101 is expected to be completed in late 2021, less than a quarter mile from the property.
- Purchased under Graymark’s Life Science Program, which focuses on well-located infill projects in major life science clusters.
- Significant presence in the submarket by Google, Waymo, Intuit and Life Science developers Alexandria, Longfellow, and Bioscience Properties.
- Property purchased at a significant discount to replacement cost.