3960 – 3980 Fabian Way, Palo Alto, CA
- 2 building, 24,000 SF, Life Science/R&D campus located in a life science cluster in Palo Alto.
- Formerly leased to Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Verb Surgical, and currently vacant.
- Central location 4 miles from Stanford University and with direct access to Highway 101 between the 84 and 85 Freeways.
- Purchased under Graymark’s Life Science Program, which focuses on well-located infill projects in major life science clusters. Graymark will modernize the exterior to create a campus-like environment for the twin buildings.
- Significant presence in the submarket by Google/Waymo, and Life Science developers Alexandria, Longfellow, and Bioscience Properties.
- Property purchased at a significant discount to replacement cost.
BACK TO PORTFOLIO