2923 & 2947 Bradley Street, Pasadena, CA
- 218,983 sf creative office / R&D campus in thriving submarket of Northeast Pasadena, California
- Buildings feature extensive glass line, high ceilings, large floor plates and mature landscaping.
- Well-located to the Metro with freeway access to Downtown Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley, retail amenities and new residential construction.
- Currently 58% leased to a roster of regional and national tenants including Cogent Communications and Fidelity National Information Services.
- Purchased at an attractive basis in a research and technology cluster driven by nearby CalTech University and Jet Propulsion Labs. The talent base supports a high-quality labor pool attracting tech tenants such as Cruise Automation, Thales Corporation and Giant Magellan Telescope.
- Graymark plans to complete a modern renovation of the common areas and amenities with improvements to the exterior to make the properties more cohesive and to create a better sense of place in the business park.
BACK TO PORTFOLIO